Company Background and Experience
WGH have been working as a specialist contractor in building and
associated works on petroleum forecourts and many high street
stores since 1980 under the directorship of Bill Hislop who along
with his notable experience has established a second to none reputation
in this specialised business.
WGH have worked both as main contractor and sub-contractor for
most oil companies. Some of our major clients include Total, CP
Installations, Lloyds Pharmacies, Veeder Root and many more.
We are committed to quality, safety and efficiency and we have
the resources to deliver an effective service to all our clients.
All operatives are trained in correct working procedures and all
hold safety passports. We have an excellent safety record.
In line with the Environmental Protection Act, WGH is committed
in protecting the environment both on and off site, from pollution
due to site activities. We promote the recycling of materials
to all our staff. All personnel take the necessary precautions
to reduce the risk of pollution whether it be noise, air, water,
site waste or contaminated material.
Our commitment to Quality, Safety and Efficiency
At WGH we have the resources and commitment to deliver an effective
service to all our clients.
- Experienced operatives - all trained in correct forecourt working
- All operatives who work on forecourts hold S.P.A passports
- Considerable experience with using approved sub-contractors
and managing them effectively
- Responsible attitude to Health & Safety and Environmental issues
with fully documented procedures
- Excellent Safety Record - no major accidents in our history
Modern fleet of service vans
- An understanding of efficient administration and client communication
- All our operatives carry company mobile phones for good internal
- An appreciation of the need to complete the job to a high standard
and on time